Kirsty O’Callaghan is a resilience expert and professional speaker. She skilfully packages up all her personal and professional experience in her 3R’s© process to deliver life and result changing Resilient programs.
As a business owner, employee, family, parent, couple or teen you’re often pushed to the edge. The romantic notion of doing what you love with who you love, and doing what you want when you want to – has been combined with too many demands on your time and doing things that are outside your comfort zone. Then just when you think you have got the mix right – an unexpected situation arises that leaves you overwhelmed!
Are you dealing with too much change, too much stress, have too much to learn, and as a result end up struggling with a lack of confidence, energy and resources to build better results, relationships, connections or careers? Are you putting yourself last and don’t feel valued? If so, Kirsty’s resilient programs are for you.
The outcomes you can expect –
- Able to engage in tough challenges,
- Take better care of you,
- Recover from setbacks as quickly as possible,
- Create a supportive team of people around you,
- Adapt to expected and unexpected change, and
- Achieve high goals.
These programs are designed for small to large groups – full details below.
The Resilient Programs are for you if you are dealing with –
- Too much change and uncertainty
- Too much to do,
- Feeling isolated, lonely and unhappy,
- Experiencing stress and fatigue, and
- Struggling to develop supportive and positive relationships and connections.
Other participants have said…“Workshops are delivered easily and well. Kirsty is a down to earth person who shares her experiences to encourage others to grow.”
“I am now back on track and focused on how to get more out of every challenge. Kirsty explains everything so easily and has so much experience to share. Amazing and inspiring, thank you.”
“Friendly, non-judgmental environment and really look forward to future workshops”
“Kirsty keeps it simple and straight forward. I know that I can now move forward in my life.”
“A wonderful positive experience. Made me realise that I have to remember back so I can move forward. Kirsty is real, open and giving. I always come away with solid realistic ideas with which to move forward. I now have a plan thank you.”
This process will build your capacity, personally and professionally –
- To successfully deal with demands, challenges and ever present change that many face,
- To be more involved and connected with your family, children, community and partner,
- To have more energy and be more productive everyday, and
- To become ‘The Resilient family / parent / teen / couple / child / working woman / miner’.
What each participant will achieve –
- Understand how they think and make choices that either take them closer or move them away from the results they want.
- Learn and apply Kirsty’s transformational 3 R’s process – Reflect, get Real and Relationships.
- Develop and implement an action plan that will work.
Initial sessions and workshops can be one or all of the following –
- 45-60 minute keynote
- Up to three hour workshop
- Full day workshop
- Online 4 week program
Follow up sessions and workshops –
- Via Skype or phone for individuals and families
- In person one day or two half days
- Hotline for email and phone support
- Online resources and training
Sessions are tailored to your organisation or group requirements. We are happy to discuss and add on –
- Breakout sessions,
- Individual or small group consulting, and
- Special information sessions for key topics. i.e. – parenting, relationships, communication, health and wellness, stress management, time/choice management.