Thank you for your interest in Separated by Work and the author, Kirsty O’Callaghan.
Kirsty O’Callaghan has a lot to say about living the FIFO life and supporting workers, families and companies to survive it and thrive because of it. So, it seems, do a lot of other people – but there is a difference.
Kirsty is an expert in resilience, relationships, parenting and helping people get the results they want. Her family has lived the FIFO life for seven years and she has been the owner of Unity Words for nearly two decades.
She is more than your typical speaker, mentor, coach and consultant. Her most recent achievements include –
- the recipient of the 2016 International Womens Day Small Business Woman of the Year award, and
- receiving the Lions Clubs International District Governor’s Excellence in Service award in 2015 for outstanding community service.
All communication from Kirsty is packaged with practical advice and delivered in user-friendly language.
Provided below is a range of information and images that will assist all media representatives.
We welcome enquiries from journalists and media representatives and the opportunity to speak with you and your audience. For further information or resources to support your story, please contact Kirsty on +61 402 889 648 or email our office, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media release – Separated by Work
- Advance praise for Separated by Work pdf
- About the author – Kirsty O’Callaghan pdf
- Public book launch details
- Quest newspaper release 2016-03-03
- Hear Kirsty on the radio
Action shots –